Objectives :Computers today form an integral part of our lives. There’s very little that we can do without computers. Computers and computer chips are today embedded in just about everything that we use, from cars to washing machines, to watches and alarm clocks. The cyber club aims to increase students’ awareness of computers and their uses in our daily life, with a view to prepare citizens of tomorrow who are better suited to deal with information technology.
Club Activities :
- Provide computer support for all school events.
- Help make presentations for various school functions.
- Increase awareness of computers amongst students.
- Make students aware of the uses of information technology with a view to better prepare him to handle information enabled devices tomorrow.
- Organise computer-based competitions.
- Inter school participation in competitions.