A sound mind can only reside in a healthy body. Education goes beyond literacy. While classroom teaching takes care of the literacy aspect, education must necessarily, include in its scope, physical fitness. The physical fitness club aims to have students involve themselves more intensely into physical activity. The eventual aim is to have a healthy body, sharp intellect, and high moral values.
Club Activities :
- Conduct sports and games competitions.
- Make students aware of the importance of a nutritious diet.
- Monitor food items in the school canteen, to ensure that nutritious food is served there.
- Raising awareness of students towards health and physical fitness.
- Preparing school teams for taking part in sports competitions at inter-school and regional level.