In the modern age, life could be under threat anytime, any day and anywhere. In view of this, students must be prepared to deal with dangers like earthquakes, fires, road accidents, snake/dog bites and so on. Life Skills club at Dyal Singh Public School aims at orientating its scholars/staffers to fight such challenges successfully, in the interest of their own safety; and the safety of their family, community and the school.
Club Activities :
- Making contingency plans for disaster situations.
- Facilitating conduct of disaster management drills.
- Facilitating teaching of safety measures including road safety.
- Conduct of mock drills for earthquakes and fire etc.
- Interact with government authorities, with respect to their disaster drills.