Sensitizing our young students to environment related issues is the main purpose of the School’s Eco Club.
Club Activities :
- Tree plantation drives.
- Organizing campaigns and rallies like ‘Say no to Poly Bags’, ‘Say no to crackers’, ‘Save Water’, ‘Save Energy’, and ‘Green and Clean City’.
- Projects initiated and undertaken for eco friendly surroundings like Rain Water Harvesting. Project and regular maintenance of compost pits and green house in the school premises.
- Participation of students in various intra and inter school events.
- Interaction with other club members of different schools.
- Participate in community activities related to ecology.